With 22 of its own locations, the Serviceplan Group is represented in a total of 16 countries worldwide with 5,000 colleagues and in all important economies. In addition to the three largest agency brands, Serviceplan, Mediaplus and Plan.Net, the Group includes the market research institute Facit, the realization agency Solutions, and the strategic consultancy agency Consulting.
Our vision is to create sustainable, economically successful and fascinating brands for our clients. To do this, we always use the most innovative communication strategies and concepts designed to spark consumer emotions. This also means anticipating changes that characterise our world today and finding extraordinary ways to convey messages to the hearts and minds of consumers. We create innovative, medial and technological relevance for our clients' target groups and guarantee modern, efficient and target-group-specific customer journeys. This vision, building Best Brands, is the force that drives us.
Airbnb, Bayer, BMW, Beck’s, BSH Bosch Siemens Hausgeräte, Calzedonia, Carglass,
Continental, Consorsbank, Covestro, DATEV, Der Spiegel, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Telekom, Flughafen
München, Hans im Glück, Hilti, HiPP, HSE24, LinkedIn, Lufthansa, Metro, MINI,
Novartis, Penny, R+V, Rügenwalder Mühle, Sky, Tchibo, Vorwerk
In terms of awards, the past financial year of 2021/22 has been the most successful in the history of Serviceplan Group, which was founded in 1970.
The Serviceplan Group won several distinctions as ‘Independent Agency of the Year’ and topped the rankings in the most diverse range of communication disciplines:
- creativity (‘Independent Network of the Year’ at Cannes Lions, as well as 1st place in ADC Germany)
- craft (‘Craft Agency of the Year’ at Cannes Lions)
- digital (1st place in the BVDW-Kreativranking)
- design (1st place in the PAGE Top-50 Ranking for the most creative German agencies and design studios)
- media (‘Media Agency of the Year’ at the German Media Awards)
- health care (1st place at Comprix)
- and PR (3rd place in the PR-Journal's Pfeffer Ranking).