We are MassiveMusic, the agency of record for some of the most famous brands in the world. As a trusted partner, we deliver everything a brand needs in the field of music, voice and sound. Impactful strategies, sonic brand identities and best-in-class compositions – we create this and much more thanks to our fervent passion for music combined with craftsmanship and scientific research. The ultimate goal? To make the world sound better, while helping brands and agencies be more effective through the emotional power of sound. Our nifty creators and strategic thinkers can be found in offices and studios around the world. Rumour has it we also throw a massive party every once in a while.
As passionate music lovers, we feel privileged to list music in our LinkedIn profiles. Alongside our day jobs most of us play in bands or play around with DJing. In fact, our CFO is a drummer in a riot grrrl group, one of our Account Managers is a sassy saxophone player – and after reaching 100 million streams in Spotify our Strategy Director just embarked on a world tour. So whether it’s song sheets or spreadsheets, the perfect pitch or the perfect advertising pitch, we know music - and the business of music.
Among our services:
- Music Production & Composition
- Sonic Branding
- Creative Search & Licensing
- Music Activations
Amongst others Audi, ASUS, BMW, Chiquita, Cornetto, Eurosport, Heineken, KLM, McDonald's, Nike, Philips, T-Mobile and UEFA.
For a more complete overview please check out our portfolio or website.
Latest award wins:
| Wood Pencil in the category Sonic Branding | ‘The Sound of O2’ for O2D&AD Awards
- Transform Awards MEA | Silver in the category Best Use of Audio Branding | ‘The Sound of RTA’ for RTA
- Eyes & Ears | Gold in the category Best Text Design or Use of Language and Voice | ‘Breaking Bad’ for NBC Universal Germany
- Clio Music Awards | Bronze in the category Film Craft (Music - Licensed) | ‘Lou’ for La Redoute
- Transform Awards MEA | Gold in the category Best Use of Audio Branding | ‘The Sound of Ithra’ for King Abdulaziz for World Culture (Ithra)
- Buma Awards | Best in the category Radio and Television Imaging | ‘The Sound of UEFA’ for Turquoise Branding
- LIA Awards | Bronze in the category Music & Sound: Audio Branding | ‘The Sound of Philips’ for Philips
- LIA Awards | Silver in the category Music Adaption – Instrumental | ‘Nike - Awaken the Phantom’ for Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
- Transform Awards Europe | Gold in the category Best Use of Audio Branding | Sonic Branding for Philips
- Transform Awards Europe | Gold in the category Best Use of Music | Premier League Rebranding for Dixon Baxi / Premier League