We love entertainment. We also love advertising. But what we love most is when they come together. We represent and license some of the greatest movie, television and animation studios in the world and work with advertising agencies that would like to leverage their movies, TV shows and animations in campaigns.
You've probably seen our licensing work:
- "Make Sure Peppa Pig Get"s All the Way to the Coromandel" with Peppa Pig for Spark NZ
- "Made for the Modern Family" with Candy Crush for Samsung
- We"re On It" with Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bumblebee from Transformers and RoboCop for Direct Line
- "Ready to Rock?" with Rocky for Facebook
- "Famous Visitors" with Bill & Ted for Walmart
- "Clubcard Plus" with Casablanca, Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman and Claude Rains for Tesco
- "Did Somebody Say Just Eat?" with Family Guy for Just Eat
- "Fighting for Fair" with JoyPixels emojis for 2degrees
- "Made by Britain" with Winnie the Pooh for British Airways
- "Christmas Must Haves" with Bridget Jones"s Diary for Marks & Spencer
- #EpicSindy with Sindy and Thelma & Louise for MoneySuperMarket
- The Greatest Play Call Ever with SpongeBob SquarePants for EA Sports Madden 19"
- Barclaycard Entertainment with The Muppets
- #EpicActionMan with Action Man for MoneySuperMarket
- Power Your Life with the "Mad as Hell" speech from Network for Ovo Energy
- #EpicSkeletor with Masters of the Universe and Dirty Dancing for MoneySuperMarket
- Boost Lee inspired by Bruce Lee for Boost
- Live What You Love with SpongeBob SquarePants for Facebook
- Stories Are Everywhere with SpongeBob SquarePants for Instagram
- Do Something Out of the Box with G.I Joe for Subaru
- Unlimited data, bellen alles with SpongeBob SquarePants for T-Mobile
- The worlds biggest game of Operation for Allegheny Health Network
- Transform Your Home with Transformers for Simonds Homes
- Snooze with Wallace and Gromit for Tesco
- KFC VS. with a range of video games for KFC
Born Licensing has been appointed licensing agent for entertainment powerhouses MGM, Universal Studios, Nickelodeon, Mattel, 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate, Fremantle Media, Hasbro, Entertainment One, Sesame Workshop SEGA and ITV. Born Licensing also has a relationship with a range of other rights holders such as Disney, CBS, Paramount Pictures, Aardman, MGM and many more.
For more information or to follow us:
Moneysupermarket, Facebook, Walmart, British Airways, Just Eat, Virgin Atlantic, Tums, Marks & Spencer, Barclaycard, Sky, Samsung, Direct Line, Spark NZ, Simonds Homes, Subaru, KFC, Tesco, Just Eat, Facebook, Instagram, Allegheny Health Network, T-Mobile, Boost Energy, Ovo Energy, Barclaycard.