New York Festivals AME Awards Announces 2019 AME Report
New York Festivals AME Awards has announced the 2019 AME Report, a ranking of the world’s most successful agencies, and advertisers according to their achievements in the AME Awards.
Since 1994, the AME Awards has honoured campaigns world-wide that successfully demonstrate groundbreaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. The AME Report continues that tradition with this two-tiered ranking report honouring both agencies and brands.
The AME Agency Report honours agencies who have produced cutting-edge and measurably effective creative work on behalf of prominent brands and earned recognition from the grand jury. The AME Brand Report recognises innovative brands for their game-changing effective campaigns and the forward-thinking advertisers who approved these compelling campaigns.
This year Happiness / an FCB alliance, Belgium and client OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) each earned the top-ranking spot on the AME Report.
Karen Corrigan. CEO Happiness, an FCB alliance, comments: “As a Belgian agency, being named 'Agency of the Year' at the New York Festivals AME Awards is absolutely amazing and a great proof that big ideas can come out of small countries. I trust that this is a good motivator for all advertisers and agencies in like-sized countries. Be fresh, be the first and most of all: be immune to the impossible. I want to thank all of our clients, that follow us when we try to lead the way. And to the people at Happiness without whom this could never be possible. And as we always say: Happy people make great work. And great work is what makes people happy.”
AME Agency Report
1. Happiness Brussels Belgium
2. McCann New York/McCann Healthcare USA and Zulu Alpha Kilo Canada*
3. McCann Health Japan, Publicis Sapient USA and Serviceplan Group Germany*
4. Leo Burnett Australia
5. Ketchum Inc. USA and Leo Burnett Manila Philippines*
6. Inspire Communications China
7. Heimat Werbeagentur Gmbh Germany and Kamp Grizzly USA*
AME Brand Report
1. OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) – Happiness Brussels Belgium
2. Mucinex - McCann New York/McCann Healthcare USA
3. Save Soap Project - McCann Health Japan
4. McDonald’s - Leo Burnett Manila Philippines
5. Australian Marriage Equality - Leo Burnett Australia
6. Ad Council - Publicis Sapient USA and Discover Puerto Rico - Ketchum Inc. USA*
7. Consonant Skincare - Zulu Alpha Kilo Canada, Oreo - Inspire Communications China and Tierschutzverein Muenchen e.V.- Serviceplan Group Germany*
8. Adidas - Kamp Grizzly USA
The AME Report utilises a creative ranking system based on overall points earned for winning entries and provides an account of the highest-ranking agencies and brands within this year’s competition.