CHEAT are looking for an experienced Post Producer to join our East London team. Applicants should be highly motivated, confident, and have experience and connections within the Film/Advertising industry.
Main duties and responsibilities
- · Understanding briefs, preparing quotes, and scheduling accordingly.
- · Coordinating colourists daily workflow and all other staff involved in the project.
- · Assisting clients with technical and deadline issues including some crisis management.
· Organising assets to and from the office.
- · Ensure jobs are completed on time and at the highest quality.
- · Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- · Managing client expectations.
- · Responsible for final cost reconciliations, working with accounts to promptly invoice jobs and maintain monthly cash flow.
- · Actively seeking to increase the services offered and generating new business leads.
- · Establishing, building, and maintaining client relationships.
- · Working closely with members of the production team.
Our ideal candidate will have
- · Minimum 3 years experience in an established post production company.
- · A passion for colour grading.
- · Be eager to attend industry events, lunches and socializing with clients old & new.
- · Sense of Initiative.
- · Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- · Punctual.
- · Ability to negotiate.
- · Reliability and discretion.
- · A great team player.
**Salary dependent on experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date end of February.
Dependent on experience