LOVE A GOOD PROBLEM? JOIN THE PUBLIC HOUSE AS A STRATEGIC PLANNER
About The Public House
The Public House is an independent advertising agency based in Dublin, Ireland. The agency offering is the upstream strategic rigour of a consultancy, combined with the full service creative outputs of a creative agency. The Public House clients include EPIC, Donegal Catch, Cadbury, Mount Juliet, Jameson, Paddy Power and 123.ie. The agency’s philosophy ‘Boring Doesn’t Sell’ underlines that in today’s era, the most dangerous thing a brand can do is play it safe. Visit www.publichouse.ie
About strategic planning at The Public House:
The strategy department is a central part of the agency in contributing to brilliant and effective work for our clients. We believe in the craft of strategy, in bringing together research, consumer understanding, and defined insight to solve business and brand problems. The role of strategic planner is critical to this.
About the role:
In your role you will work with the Director of Strategy on significant business and brand opportunities for our clients. You'll be involved with projects from start to finish including conducting all areas of research and trend analysis, client workshops and brief-writing, defining insights and propositions and working to build creative work across a range of briefs - brand and experience, on and offline, from proposition to product.
- Demonstrates genuine understanding of consumer insight and need states and how to convert insight into action
- Demonstrates good range of experience of projects across different categories and challenges.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively with account management, creative and media
- Motivated by strong and effective creativity
- Celebrates non-formulaic thinking and motivated by creative challenges
- Ideally likes dogs
- Happy to not use the word ‘leverage’ or’ the term ‘nugget of insight’
If this sounds like you (or someone you know) and you’d like to join an independent, creatively led Irish agency and learn from and work with experts in their areas, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Negotiable, based on experience
The Public House