PS 260 is a creative editorial and post-production space that provides award-winning work for films and commercials across all viewable platforms. Our client roster includes: Intel, JetBlue, AT&T, Acura, Google, M&M’s, and Facebook.
We have offices in New York, NY, Venice, California and a newly opened location in Boston, MA.
Our current opening is for a Producer with 2-5 years experience in our Boston Office.
The Post Producer will assist the Head of Production and Executive Producer to:
- manage the schedules, resources and workflow for Editors and Finishing Departments;
- track the post production workflow of each job to ensure timelines are met within approved budgets, avoiding potential delays or overages;
- see a job through from inception to final delivery;
- help estimate and bid work; negotiate costs with outside vendors; provide up-to-date job cost actuals;
- ensure the facility is client ready and facilitate in the taking of client requests;
- have a meticulous eye for detail in order to provide a warm, welcoming and organized, approachable and supportive creative environment for our clients and staff.
- savvy knowledge of Mac system, Filemaker, Excel
- experience scheduling staff and resources - experience with commercial project management and production process including offline editing, color correct, visual Fx, GFx and audio
- experience bidding post production and strong understanding of it’s workflows
- ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- minimum 2 years experience in post-production
Salary based on experience.
Breakfast, Lunch are included while working.
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Boston Post Producer
Salary based on experience
Post Producer (2-5 years experience)