Hosted by Advertising Council Australia, the three-day residential features interactive talks, intimate Q&As and informal dinner events with the best minds in the business, equipping tomorrow's agency leaders with practical skills to help them navigate the growing list of challenges and opportunities that come with the top job. Joining course chairs Laura Aldington, co-founder, Supermassive, and Lindsey Evans, partner, Special, this year’s guest speakers include:
- Clare Robinson, founder, Clarety Coaching & Consulting: Opening address
- Mike Read, founder and director, Pigscanfly Too: HBDI Profiling - recognise and understand thinking styles and preferences
- Camilla Thompson, managing director, Select Wellness Australia: Wellbeing, a keynote talk on a better me
- Martine Beaumont, founder and CEO, Select Wellness Australia: Psycho social legislation and managing hazards and risks in the workplace
- Melinda Geertz, non-executive director, leadership coach, and former CEO, Leo Burnett: Authentic leadership
- Chris Howatson, founder and CEO, Howatson+Company: How to have a healthy culture and make a profit at the same time
- Steve McArdle, CEO, Christina Aventi, chief strategy officer and Alex Derwin, chief creative officer, BMF Australia: How to lead with your partners
- Lea Walker, founder, Mrs Walker: It’s all about talent
Additional guest speakers will be announced soon.
Course chairs Laura and Lindsey said that the theme of this year’s course, ‘The Art of Leadership is Getting Stuff Done’, speaks to the fundamental job leaders have to create the conditions for effective action to happen.
“The focus of this program is less on the what and the why, and more on the ‘how’, with a stellar lineup of speakers inspiring delegates towards action. The aim is that attendees leave with new ideas and skills they can apply the very next day,” said Laura.
IPA residential courses are informative, with interactive sessions featuring industry leaders and project briefs that require delegates to work collaboratively.
Places in this course are limited therefore delegates are urged to book as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Full course details and registration information can be found here
. Places are limited.