Dodge Communications Continues to Expand with Five New Partnerships
Dodge Communications, an integrated communications agency serving the healthcare industry, today announced its partnership with five leading companies. Dodge’s level of expertise and knowledge of the industry helps clients develop and execute strategic integrated communications plans that are tied to their key business objectives. The additions to its growing client roster include AccessOne, Gateway Foundation, Lucro, Omnicell and ReedGroup.
· AccessOne is a leading provider of patient payment options designed to help patients manage their healthcare costs while driving best in class hospital reimbursement. AccessOne offers comprehensive low and no interest payment options for all patient balance types including high-deductible, catastrophic and financial assistance.
· Gateway Foundation is the largest nonprofit treatment provider in the country that specializes in the treatment of substance use disorders, providing treatment for men, women, adolescents and clients diagnosed with co-occurring mental health disorders
· Lucro is a digital platform helping healthcare organizations make better purchasing decisions.
· Omnicell is focused on improving care across the entire healthcare continuum and is a leader in medication and supply dispensing automation, central pharmacy automation, IV robotics, analytics software, and medication adherence and packaging systems.
· ReedGroup, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, provides absence and healthcare management services to over half of the Fortune 100 companies.
“With an ever-changing healthcare industry, we strive to create compelling campaigns that help position our clients as trustworthy partners, whether in a business or consumer setting,” said Brad Dodge, president of Dodge Communications. “There’s a strong demand for communications services, which is evident by the increasing breadth of our practice areas and growth in our professional staff and clientele.”