The four-day festival continues with an engaging list of speakers
'Creative Intelligence' continues to engage today at PEACH, the Royal Cliff Hotels Group in Pattaya, Thailand. The four-day festival is surrounded by creative enthusiasts who attend seminars, visit entry work exhibitions and network with industry productions.
ADFEST Speaker Sessions - Today’s speakers include:
- Jean-Paul Burge from BBDO Asia opens up on ‘Building a Creative Culture’
- The Fabulous Four debuts ‘Creative Intelligence’ short films featuring Kazuhiro Hiramaki of Geek Pictures Inc., Shihab Shajib of ZANALA Bangladesh Limited, Erika Konno and Narumi Muranaka of TYO CAMPKAZ, moderated by Jury President of Film Craft Lotus & New Director Lotus Sihabutr Xoomsai
- ‘The Secret Ingredient’ of a well balanced recipe for intelligent creativity by Richard Yu and Fumitaka Takano of ADK
- Thomas Hongtack Kim of Playground in Seoul shares insight on creating social value with ‘Use Your Creativity to Help: Creativity as A Solution for Social Agenda’
- Roopak Saluja of The 120 Media Collective in Mumbai takes on the journey that pushes boundaries by stating 'Content is King, Distribution is GOD!’
- Proximity, Singapore presents Richard Fraser on how data is ‘Fuelling Intelligent Creative’to limitless possibilities
- Showcasing how to ‘Make It Not the Same with Animation’ as a quality communication solution from Marko Klijn of Cirkus, Auckland
- Luke Ritchie from Nexus Interactive Arts, London, differentiates ‘Telling Stories in Real-World and Virtual Spaces’
A full timetable of seminars is available on the ADFEST APP and official event website www.adfest.com
ADFEST Breakout Sessions
ADFEST 2016 proudly presents two half-day workshops designed and facilitated by the very talents of APAC Executive Creative Director Darren Watson of FITCH, Singapore and Head of UX Christopher Ball of DigitasLBI, London. The popularly pre-registered sessions are held in PEACH Mezzanine Floor Room Pattaya 3 and Pattaya 6 for two and half hours titled ‘Explore the Rollercoaster of Emotions’ and ‘A Day in the Life of Your Digital Strategy’.
ADFEST is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - #ADFEST2016 #CREATIVEINTELLIGENCE