We Are Amnet
Mon, 15 May 2023 08:54:00 GMT
Creative production is a critical part of the marketing ecosystem.
With the vast expansion of digital platforms and technology in recent years, the production team needs to be able to keep up with the demand for content and make use of the latest (relevant) technologies on offer.
Now more than ever, offshoring has become an essential part of that production ecosystem, providing the ability to scale content creation, the flexibility to cover busier periods, and at a lower cost.
However, there is a lack of data and insight around the offshore market for creative production.
We Are Amnet is seeking to address that gap by bringing together industry experts and data from the 2023 Benchmark Report for Offshore Creative Production (an independently written report, sponsored by We Are Amnet) in the webinar ‘2023 Trends and Data Insights for Offshore Creative Production’.
Learn how your peers are using offshoring and benchmark your current relationships, as well as gather all the data you need to build a business case for offshoring, by attending the webinar on May 31st at 3pm.
Anil Noorani, managing partner of TKM Consults, will dive into the findings from the 2023 Benchmark Report for Offshore Creative Production and call on the expert knowledge of Kelly McConville, global director of marketing production for N26 and Marcelo Gandola, founder and VP Americas of Edisen.
What will I learn?
- The maturity of the offshore market
- Which locations are the most attractive and why?
- Primary reasons to offshore
- Which services are most suited to being offshored
- Expectations around percentage savings
- Primary business drivers for working with an offshore partner + assessment criteria
- Technology must-haves + automation
- Important onboarding factors and measuring success
- Trendsview more - Trends and InsightWe Are Amnet, Mon, 15 May 2023 08:54:00 GMT