Please Apply online at https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=798
AdParlor, a business unit of Adknowledge, Inc., is the global leader that operates a platform to manage large Facebook advertising campaigns. We offer a full-service managed solution as well as a self-service solution for buying Facebook ads for the majority of the large spenders on the platform. We work with all kinds of advertisers – including large brands & agencies, social gaming companies, and ecommerce sites.
The Account Management team is located in Covent Garden and Paris. The Strategic Account Managers will work closely with Account Executives and the Ad Operations team and report directly to the Account Management Team Lead.
The Social Medua Account Manager is charged with overseeing the day-to-day client and campaign management for a portfolio of AdParlor’s advertisers. As an account manager, you will be responsible for managing the entire client relationship – driving value in accounts by assisting clients with strategic direction, campaign management, audience targeting, budget/spend optimization, and reporting. You will manage and develop the client relations through the full life-cycle of the account — on-boarding, initial ramp up, ongoing account management, end of month billing, and monthly/quarterly business reviews, etc. The individual in this position works to understand the client's business needs and manages their ad campaigns using the AdParlor full serve technology platform. Primary duties include:
- Advertiser Management & Growth: Manage the day-to-day relationships of a portfolio of clients, analyse campaign performance and improve revenue and P&L of all assigned accounts.
- Social Industry Knowledge: Staying on top of all best practices for ad creation and targeting, understanding the competition and ever changing client goals within social advertising industry
- Revenue Growth: Pinpoint opportunities for current advertiser campaign growth and improvement. Partner with the Ad Operations team and Account Executive team to identify and execute growth opportunities with existing advertisers.
- Product Development Support: Coordination with the product team in order to inform product improvements and needs. These improvements will include, but are not limited to, reporting growth and data automation.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with at least:
- 2-3 years of working experience in the online advertising industry
- Proven account management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities
- Strong strategic thinker, capable of grasping the big picture and turning it into action
Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Customer Focus: Provides satisfaction for both internal and external customers and creates partner relationships. Proven Track Record: Have a successful work history in meeting deadlines and commitments.
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, leading edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real world challenges.
- Communication (written & oral): Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain business relationships. As well as have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Resourceful: The ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapid changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
- Organized: Able to work independently, effective time management skills, ability to manage numerous accounts and campaigns simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines. Must be able to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly tasks and possess a “sense of urgency” to ensure deadlines are met.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to support department staff members, managers, and establish collaborative relationships with peers
Please apply online at https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH07/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADKNOWLEDGE&cws=1&rid=798
Social Media Account Manager