Digital Account Director - (PR & Digital Agency) (Closing Date: 19/01/2014)
We are seeking a Digital Account Director to join an expanding PR and digital communications agency based in EC1. Working on exciting campaigns that make a difference, this is a unique opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to make the step up or an Account Director looking for that new challenge.
With campaigns as diverse as encouraging more young women to become engineers to helping new parents survive the “baby quake”, this integrated PR, social marketing and communications agency work on campaigns that make a positive difference to organisations and peoples’ lives. Employing a small and growing team and based in Central London (Clerkenwell) they now need a digitally savvy Senior AM / AD level consultant to join the team as a Digital Account Director.
Combining great overall digital experience with strategic and creative vision and managerial knowhow your role as Digital Account Director is to work closely with clients and internal staff to deliver first class digital campaigns. Placing a strong emphasis on great digital content and experiences expect to champion this process by advising clients on digital strategy, designing client campaigns, directing the delivery of work, developing colleagues, building lasting client relationships and much more.
To qualify... You should be an accomplished, Digital Account Manager, Account Director, Producer or similar looking for the opportunity to join a leading PR and digital communications agency in a strategic role. You will need to be...
- Highly credible and able to advise public and non-profit sector clients on digital strategy and change;
- Creative with an understanding of how digital content and experiences can deliver campaign objectives such as awareness, advocacy and behaviour change;
- A digital practitioner with a range of experience across paid, earned, owned and social media;
- A skilled agency operator who gets results and profitability;
- Interested in and opinionated about news and campaigning;
- A team leader who can bring the best out of colleagues and suppliers;
- Tenacious and able to inspire colleagues and clients about the possibilities of digital and social media;
- A linchpin who can help the directors grow the digital side of the business.
Joining a team of talented, passionate and enthusiastic agency professionals you will get to work with a great bunch of like minded people on rewarding campaigns. Get in touch...
Keywords: Senior Account Manager, SAM, Digital Consultant, Digital AD, Digital Account Director, Social Media, Online Account Director, Account Director, Digital Consultancy, Digital Producer, Senior Digital Producer, Digital Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital Account Director Jobs in London, Digital AD Jobs in Central London, Digital Consultancy Jobs in London, SAM Jobs in London, Central London, Clerkenwell, Farringdon, EC1.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website following this link - http://gurucareersengine.com/Applicant/applyopen?j=8d0c9f58c7f6dbf#.UsqwH7S8DyU
£40-50k + Benefits
Digital Account Director - (PR & Digital Agency)