We're looking for someone to lead the creative output and continually raise the bar of the studio and its visual output. As lead creative, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing creative concepts for both online and offline audiences.
You’ll be working in and contributing to a studio environment alongside other designers, illustrators, copywriters, content strategists, user experience specialists and interactive developers. We're looking for people who are passionate about design, and have the ability to solve the toughest design challenges.
Your role requires imaginative flair, awareness of current trends in the visual arts and an understanding of material costs, time limitations and the technical development process used to deliver solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Talent, vision and a passion to produce the highest standards of work are more important to us than experience, so your work should speak for itself.
We're looking for future-focused individuals, obsessed with producing great work, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Someone who thinks in words, pictures, motion and sound, but is an equally competent strategic thinker with outstanding project management and communication skills.
You'll be smart, bold, and have an accessible sense of design working across a broad range of competences such as UX & Design, Digital Graphics/GUI, Branding Identity, Typography and Print.
You'll be fluent in all the usual design packages and have flawless Mac skills. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrable reasoning ability to explain and pitch ideas. You will need to have experience of workflow management and a clear understanding of the value of 'best practice' techniques and document/version control.
- Relevant work experience and strong design portfolio
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to design and apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, colour and other ingredients to develop creative concepts
- Conceptualise, visualise and design user experiences
- Solid understanding of information architecture and production practices
- Solid knowledge of the latest versions of relevant programs: Mac OS & Adobe CS suite
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Help to develop the studio's culture and quality standards
- Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction
The following would be advantageous:
- Some demonstrable ecommerce and online retail experience
- An interest in fashion is desirable
- So that we can consider your application please ensure that you have details of your online portfolio on your CV or send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable
** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES **
Dependant on experience (+ Benefit Package)
Red Hot Penny