We’re frontline, a big group company, an award-winning, innovation, driven 3D retail design and integrated marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything we do. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping our clients create memorable EXPERIENCES, drive business results to amplify PERFORMANCE, innovate with technology to drive TRANSFORMATION and nurture and connect brands with consumers to build genuine COMMUNITIES.
We’re now looking for a 3D Designer to join our team in Bath on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £29,000 - £39,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Up to five paid days of charity work per year
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Life cover
- Pension scheme
- Profit share
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Social events throughout the year
- A welcoming and friendly office environment
- Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented 3D Designer with a retail, experiential, POS agency design background to join our award-winning company.
Always at the cutting edge of marketing strategies, we now need your expert 3D design skills to take our work to the next level and wow our high-profile clients like never before.
Not only will you have the chance to expand your portfolio with first-class work, but you’ll also receive a brilliant selection of benefits that we’ve cultivated to ensure that every aspect of your work/life balance is cared for.
As a 3D Designer, you will produce high-quality, 3D design solutions for our retail clients.
Managing multiple projects, you will take design briefs from the concept stage through to visualisation, providing drawing packs and producing designs to a high standard.
You will also communicate with colleagues, suppliers and clients, meeting project deadlines and budget requirements.
To be considered as a 3D Designer, you will need:
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a retail, experiential, POS design agency, working as a 3D designer
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- An understanding of the retail environment and shopper experience
- Freehand sketching and ideation skills
- Excellent 3D studio max skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficiency in IT