With a wealth of experience and a stellar reputation for production, Darling Films is headed by joint MDs Clare Timms & Kelly Doyle and Head of New Business / EP Kat Downs. Part of the Ridley Scott Creative Group, Darling brings an exciting directorial roster ranging from noted young guns to very established experienced top-ranking directors. As an all-female run company we have a heightened awareness of creating an inclusive diverse roster and we approach each production with care, dedication, positivity and a smile on our face.
We are looking for a full time Head of Sales Maternity Cover starting May 2023 for one year although depending on candidate we can be flexible as to approach. We are open to applications from Heads of Sales and Senior Directors Representatives but ask that the candidate has a minimum of 4 years Production Company Sales experience and 2 years at a Senior level. Based on a 5 day working week the Darling team are operating a hybrid working scheme with office days on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
- Quickly getting up to speed with Darling’s diverse roster of directors, gaining an awareness of the work and having conversations with individual directors.
- Booking and running frequent Sales meetings / Screenings at advertising agencies and direct to client.
- Strategic targeting of agencies / brands for directors
- Contacting clients, existing and new
- Regular communication with our directors
- Attending industry parties and events
- Overseeing Treatments and the pitch process
- Creating bespoke showreels for directors on a per project basis
- Working closely with all members of the Darling team and within the wider framework of the Ridley Scott Creative Group
- Supervising social media strategy, PR and website updates
- Overseeing and working with our Junior Sales Representative / Sales Assistant giving them direction and implementing targets. Role breakdowns including areas the Junior Directors Representative are primarily responsible for covering will be provided further into the recruitment process.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong Existing agency contacts essential.
- Pro-active & self-motivated
- Able to multitask and run with multiple projects/assignments at once and manage your time effectively
- Detail orientated
- Quick thinking, creative with business savvy
- Brimming full of ideas that you will then see through to completion
- Drive and the hustle to go out there and create contacts for yourself and bring new business into Darling.
Please send your CV and a brief summary note highlighting your suitability for the role to Kat@darlingfilms.co.uk
Deadline: Tuesday April 17th 2023