At Armadillo, we harness the power of data to change consumer behaviour and deliver unrivalled ROI. And we do this with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald’s, P&O Cruises and Cunard, producing beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
We are currently looking for an experienced Client Services Director to head up our client service team working on global clients such as McDonald’s and Disney. With at least 10 years’ agency experience, and a flare for problem-solving, you’ll nurture and build lasting client relationships for the agency. You will be working alongside your client leads and project/discipline teams to deliver award winning innovative CRM (data, technology and creativity).
We are a Bristol based CRM agency and although we are open to applications outside of Bristol too, there will be some travel to Bristol required to support the team & attend Senior leadership meetings.
Client Services Director Responsibilities
- You will establish and maintain the client relationship standard of excellence for the agency to follow
- Managing senior client expectations, increase client satisfaction and engagement, and understand and drive the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts
- Identifying and developing new opportunities within existing clients to maximise account growth
- Staying ahead of the curve on areas of the agency's specialities and core competencies, pursuing new ways to contribute to the overall agency and client profitability
- Ensuring all work is completed on time, delivered to the highest standard, within budget and working towards the client's strategy
- Managing, tracking and reporting of performance to uphold team accountability and promote quality of service
- Negotiating beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with client procurement teams
- Promote our agency's purpose, vision, values and strategic objectives, and actively input into the development of Armadillo's strategy
- Establishing strong relationships across all agency disciplines, including our Client Services & Project Management, Creative & CX, Development, Strategy & Insight, Campaign & Delivery and Technology teams.
- Monitoring and managing staff development, reviews and hiring for roles within Client Services and Project Management
- Mentoring fellow employees
- Supporting in the attraction, development and retention of talent in our agency & the industry
We are looking for an experienced Client Services Director in this role, so we are looking for someone with a minimum of 10 year's agency experience, mostly in Senior roles.
Other requirements include:
- Significant experience in a Senior Management level position
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend strong client relationships
- In-depth understanding of all communication, advertising and marketing disciplines
- Well developed inter-personal skills and experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills & attention to detail
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Assertive and ability to take charge of a situation when appropriate
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence others to deliver for the clients
Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
- Hybrid environment
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary at Armadillo, up to 8% employer contribution
- Bupa dental care
- Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health
- IPA Membership
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership