LEAP's Film and Post team is looking to hire an Edit Assistant with experience of reversioning.
We would like someone who…
· Has at least 1 years’ experience working within a post-production facility or similar within an agency or production house.
· Can demonstrate good editorial and motion graphics knowledge.
· Can reversion existing content and reformat into various ratios/specs.
We would expect you to…
· Have meticulous time management and organisational skills with good attention to detail.
· Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain focus in pressured situations.
· Have a methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task.
· Have the ability to provide deliverable outputs to accurate specifications (traditional 16:9/1:1/9:16 and non-traditional aspect ratios) and attention to detail to QC a large number of deliverables.
· Work in a collaborative way with the LEAP team.
· Have some knowledge of conforming and finishing broadcast commercials, ensuring all broadcast material meets legal broadcast standards.
· Knowledge/skills in 2D/3D animation would be a bonus.
The candidate must …
· Be self-motivated.
· Be extremely organised.
· Have a good understanding of technical specifications for different platforms and understand the post-production workflow.
· Have a good working knowledge of the different digital file formats.
· Be someone who demonstrates a clear respect for our clients and is used to working in a pressurised environment with a dedicated and hard-working team.
· You will be working within the friendly Film and Post team of 12 people based in Clerkenwell.
· The team handles a variety of different projects for all areas of the business including shooting and editing TVCs and social content to reversioning EU campaigns and trailers.
· This is a hybrid role with a minimum of three days in the office and two work from home days per week. Two Mondays and Two Fridays are expected per month.
· Salary dependant on experience.
· Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the UK.
· No calls please.
LEAP is the UK’s leading independent creative services agency. We work in collaboration with agencies, directly with brand advertisers and partner with the professional marketing community to support their creative implementation and project delivery requirements across all media.
We’re an integrated team of creatives and designers, language and culture experts, film and image makers, digital technologists, content producers and production specialists.
For more information on LEAP, please go to leap.london.