We are looking for a Senior in-house design leader and brand custodian with experience in Financial Services to lead a fast-paced creative studio team.
The studio will be involved in creating and activating high-end creative communications focusing on ultra-high-net-worth individuals, EMEA, LATAM and APAC markets, with a strong emphasis on direct and social media channels.
You’ll be an active designer with responsibility over all creative development, whilst ensuring that all products and experiences are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standards of quality.
You will not only bring your experience to the team but also have exceptional art directional skills across multiple communication mediums as well as experience in managing and delivering creative campaigns for international audiences.
This role is for someone with a proven track record of effective communication, innovation and high-level design problem-solving. In addition to communicating the creative vision to design teams and stakeholders, the design director will supervise the entire design process and all important technical decisions. The studio will be creating communications and campaigns for LATAM, APAC and EMEA markets and the Design Director will be communicating with stakeholders across the world.
You will have hybrid working arrangements to include working within the client’s design studio and LEAP’s head office based in Clerkenwell with some work from home flexibility to be discussed.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the Design Team, the Marketing teams as well as external partners
- Creating a wide range of integrated design deliverables across multiple channels and platforms in line with campaigns objectives, including email, web, social media as well as video and print
- Ensuring that high standards and brand guidelines are upheld and adhered to across all design work
- Responsible for managing each design project from initial conception to final delivery
- Encouraging best practice with clear and succinct messaging
- Operating across the EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions as the dedicated creative design resource
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite publishing software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat). Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Workfront is an advantage.
- Able to work within strict brand guidelines in a corporate environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent art direction
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Client-facing experience preferable
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
- Committed to understanding the company’s goals and prepared to actively seek more effective ways to achieve them
- Well-organised and able to prioritise between multiple tasks
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team
- A second language in either German, Chinese or Spanish would be beneficial