Twenty Below Music are an award winning music supervision company operating primarily in advertising and looking to expand into film and television.
The company is based in Soho and has the backing of a major sound design company with it’s own music studio and with the sound design company’s many facilities.
We are looking to hire a highly organised and budding music supervisor to join the team and support primarily the Managing Director and also wider music supervision team in day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Music Searches and Research including sourcing new talent, composers, musicians, vocalists
- Administration including organising and updating music libraries, preparing files to be sent to clients, checking quality control prior to delivery, registering works
- Managing Diaries, organising meetings, calls, briefings with clients
- Attending networking events and gigs representing Twenty Below Music
- Staying on top of releases, consistently updating playlists, building relationships with labels/publsihers/artists.
- Social Media Posts and support in other marketing activities
- Maintaining database of contacts
Must have : Passion for music, Motivation and Good vibes.
Ideally will have had some experience within the sync music industry or music production.
Please send CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14th
We look forward to hearing from you.