At Armadillo, we harness the power of data to change consumer behaviour and deliver unrivalled ROI. And we do this with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald’s, P&O Cruises and Cunard, producing beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
We do award-quality work every day. Sometimes we enter them too.
We have ambitious plans to grow the agency. Our aim is to become famous for delivering the best ROI.
We are now looking for a Campaign Manager to join our team here at Armadillo. Think you can help us?
Campaign Manager Role
As a Campaign Manager at Armadillo, you will be responsible for applying expert campaign technical expertise, delivering effective and efficient campaign projects as part of a high-performing team. The team currently use Adobe Campaign but will be moving to Braze.
Campaign Manager Responsibilities
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the client strategy and data objectives related to campaign projects
- Our Campaign Managers work closely together with Client Services, Strategy, Creative, HTML, Data and Analyst teams as required through the campaign planning process, providing expert recommendations and accurate inputs that contribute the efficiency and/pr success of the campaign project, and the profitability of Armadillo
- Accurately scope simple and mid-level campaign solutions, including the data required to drive personalisation, participating in scoping meetings and calls when required
- Understanding the KPIs and measurement requirements for your campaigns, and ensure measurement and data requirements are supported within the campaign setup and build scope
- Demonstrating the ability to think laterally, identifying opportunities for improvements to deliver more effective campaigns
- Taking ownership of your projects from a campaign perspective
- Demonstrating a good understanding of budget and commercials attached to campaign projects
- Understanding client's relational database structures, customer data and attributes used for your campaigns
- Understanding the capabilities and requirements of the CRM tool(s) and marketing platform(s) used in your projects, enabling you to develop campaigns up to mid-level with minimal input required from senior colleagues
- Translating customer journeys and flow diagrams up to and including mid-level into campaigns within the CRM tool
- Integrating appropriately personalised content and offers, using third party systems and data where required, successfully in to your campaign designs
- Uploading and testing Emails, SMS, Push with dynamic variants where required, for your campaign projects without bugs or errors
- Setting up all aspects of campaign deployment for broadcast (data segmentation, campaign flows, broadcast), without bugs or errors
- Proactively monitoring the health of the agency's deployment platforms and servers - anticipating and recommending actions to colleagues to ensure continuity and scale when required
- Perform quality assurance on your own campaign projects, and peer review projects with other members of the Campaign team as required, to the highest standard.
- Fixing bugs in an efficient manner across campaign designs, and documenting common bugs with solutions/further testing suggestions.
- Experience in using Braze, Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard or a similar CRM platform is essential
- Good understanding of Email, web, push, app (detailed knowledge about customer behaviour & sufficient knowledge of User Experience to ensure solutions are workable)
- Understanding of customer lifecycles and journeys
- A good understanding of affinity, loyalty, handling customer data
- Good knowledge of the marketing technology landscape
- Well organised and great attention to detail
- Skilled in the use of MarTech software required for client projects; ability to use HTML editors and data flow software (e.g. Visio)
- Motivated to meet deadlines, as well as meet the highest standards - take responsibility for your own work, projects and deadlines
- Competent use of internal software: Harvest, Trello, Forecast, etc. as well as Microsoft Office (or Google equivalents)
Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
- Hybrid environment – 3 days in our central Bristol office / 2 days remote
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary at Armadillo, up to 8% employer contribution
- Bupa dental care
- Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health
- IPA Membership
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership