At Armadillo, we harness the power of data to change consumer behaviour and deliver unrivalled ROI. And we do this with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald’s, P&O Cruises and Cunard, producing beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
We are currently looking for a talented Junior Project Manager to join our brilliant team and help us deliver a range of CRM projects for our flagship client.
Junior Project Manager Role
As a Junior Project Manager, you will support the day-to-day relationships with project stakeholders, internally and client-side, up to mid-level, taking responsibility for the project management of small projects or sub-projects assigned to them, and supporting the delivery of these projects profitably, on-time and on-budget.
Junior Project Manager Responsibilities
- Assist the client services / project management team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Junior Project Managers are asked to assist in creating a scope of work - requirement management, preparation and maintenance of business cases, and evaluation of alternative methods to learn from the past to improve delivery; project scope control, baseline change management
- Help with developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute strategies and estimating for project activities, including how they can be quality assessed
- Project Managers will manage schedules, budgets (if applicable), assets, and overall project organisation ensures requirements and project deliverables dates are communicated, understood, and executed
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across the project(s) based on the scope of work and project goals
- Communicate and document project status
- Manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Interact and collaborate knowledgeably with clients and partners
- Min 1-2 years of experience in a similar role working for a marketing / digital agency
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Naturally approachable with proven problem-solving skills
- Comfortable liaising with clients, reporting on progress, and managing issues
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude, you thrive in a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office/GSuite
- Working knowledge of Trello/Asana is an advantage but not a requirement
- A confident communicator who can engage with people at all levels of our business
- Passion for the marketing industry and an understanding of current trends and developments.
Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
- Hybrid environment – 3 days in our central Bristol office / 2 days remote
- 25 days’ annual leave plus a day off on your birthday, increasing by 1 day per annum at each year anniversary up to 30 days, plus bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas hours – finish 2.5 hours early one Friday per month in June, July, August and December
- Contributory company pension 4% employee 3% employer of total pay through salary sacrifice, escalating 1% each year following your 2nd anniversary at Armadillo, up to 8% employer contribution
- Bupa dental care
- Vitality health insurance
- Lots of social events, including Summer and Christmas parties
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offered by Assured Health
- IPA Membership
- Bristol Creative Industries Membership