Job Title: Scheduler
Date: April 2012
To schedule bookings to meet deadlines and within budget/quote. To ensure that all
resources are scheduled in an efficient manner resulting in effective utilization of our
facilities. To build excellent client relationships.
· Manage and control the Rushes schedule working in close collaboration with the
· To understand the technical capabilities of all facilities within Rushes.
· To understand the skill set of all operational employees within the facility and ensure
that they are scheduled according to those skills.
· Ensure that Xytech is used effectively and that it accurately reflects the status of all
· Make sure that we are maximizing revenue opportunities through accurate
interpretation of sales quotes and client’s production schedules.
· To advise of any scheduling issues and highlight areas where we have spare capacity.
· To ensure that bill codes and other booking information is completed correctly to
allow for accurate information flow and financial reporting.
· To manage and process all operator shifts, holiday requests and sickness
documentation. Ensure that Xytech and Teamseer are updated accordingly and that
adequate staffing levels are maintained to support our operation.
· To interface with all other Operational departments and their scheduling teams to
ensure that work is allocated as efficiently as possible throughout the company.
· To communicate technical and operational issues promptly to Engineering to
facilitate the rapid response to problems.
· Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
· At least one year’s experience within a Bookings environment
· Knowledge of computeristed bookings systems
· Basic technical knowledge of Telecine, CG & VFX
· Highly organised and motivated
· Excellent telephone manner
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Enthusiastic, able to remain calm under pressure and handle responsibility
Personal skills required for role:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be diplomatic and courteous when dealing with clients and other staff alike.
· Capable of decision making and self management.
· Flexible approach to working hours.
· Ability to handle working within a pressurised environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Self motivated with commitment to personal development and expanding
· Excellent attention to detail
· Good organisational skills
· Good team player
Hours – 40 hours per week
Salary – Dependant on experience.
Applications: Siôn Jones, HR Advisor: Sion.Jones@bydeluxe.com