Little Black Book is looking for a new Features Writer to join our PR Agency LBB Lab.
Please note: It is essential for applicants to have experience working as either as a writer, journalist or editor in the advertising, marketing, media or business sectors. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE. We will not be able to consider your application and you may not receive a response.
Applicants must be based in London or be able to commute to our office location
This role will see you working with LBB’s sales team, the senior features writers, and PR account directors.
Day-to-day you will be working with LBB Lab clients and liaising with PR Account Managers to generate interesting written content including interviews, profile features and thought leadership.
This role will be client-facing and we expect our Features Writer to be able to suggest interesting, relevant and timely angles for new articles which also meet the business goals of clients.
Typically you will be writing about creative subjects and creative businesses, liaising with companies and sources who work in advertising, marketing, media, film production, post production and VFX, music and more.
We are looking for someone with ambition, strong written skills and curiosity who wants to join a new model company where editorial and PR co-exist.
LBB is one of the industry’s fastest growing online platforms for the advertising and creative communications industry. The LBB Lab PR team is driving for growth across 2022 - 2023 and is looking for candidates who want to help move the company forward. There will be ample opportunity to expand the boundaries of this role and get involved in business development and editorial, should that be of interest.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ Year(s) experience working either as a writer / journalist / editor
- 6+ months experience of writing about the marketing and business industries
- Exceptional client manner and professionalism
- Very confident written English and grammar skills
- Self-driven and diligent attitude
- Highly organised
- Creative flair
- Fast writer
- A passion for the creative world and a curiosity about creative businesses and technology
- Applicants must be based in London or be able to commute to our office location when it is safe for workplaces to reopen
- Business, marketing or journalism degree
- Comprehensive understanding of the advertising industry and the different businesses within it
- Experience working at an advertising, marketing or production magazine
- Passion for writing and regular contributor to a blog or news site
PLEASE NOTE: This process is not managed by a recruitment agency. We may take up to 4 weeks to respond to your application. Please do not chase during this period.