Business Development Manager, Media
About the opportunity:
Shutterstock connects diverse artists and creative professionals around the globe with the agencies, brands and people who need their work and services. It’s a place where creators come to be inspired and discover new ways to produce their best work.
We enable our customers, partners, contributors and employees to achieve their goals and realize new opportunities. Our continued growth opens new doors as we scale our platform, expand our offerings and build a company that’s ready for the future!
What we need:
We're seeking a Media Business Development Manager of Enterprise Sales located on the west coast to focus on hunting for new customers while also prospecting new senior contacts at existing clients with potential, within the Enterprise media space.
The day to day:
• Navigate large media organizations, network and sell to multiple buyers and decision makers within a parent company and their subsidiaries
• Oversee a client base of 30-40 key studio clients, national broadcasters and production companies
• Structure 5-6 figure Enterprise level agreements including all of Shutterstock product offerings (imagery, footage, music, editorial, digital asset management, and custom photography!)
• Create senior relationships at decision making levels (C and VP level)
• Develop deep vertical expertise to be perceived as a trusted partner of your client segment
• Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing client base and explore new revenue conversations with net-new logos
• Provide insights through site demos and presentations to customers and educating customers on the full Shutterstock product portfolio
• Work closely with an assigned account manager to create a strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
• Collaborate globally on account strategies for a selective group of clients
• Use Salesforce to manage pipeline and accurately forecast on a monthly/quarterly basis
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 8-10 years of solution selling and/or business development
• Track record of negotiating large media agreements with Studios and broadcasters
• Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
• Strong network within media on the west coast and proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to facilitate current and future business needs
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Proficient in Salesforce
What we’d love to see:
• Content licensing experience
• For the same reason your future co-workers enjoy working at the company!
• You have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your team’s work matters and is essential to the evolution of our core business
• Executive leadership cares personally. They prioritize growth and planning your career path with your goals and passions in mind
• Flexibility to work between home and office with everything you need to be successful in both
• Extensive benefits package including an amazing 401K match, fitness benefit and employee assistance program
If interested, please apply here: rb.gy/wo0ipa