Broadcast Traffic Manager- Downtown Toronto -1 year Contract
The Broadcast Traffic Manager will have responsibility over accurately coordinating, scheduling and distributing broadcast materials/instructions to TV and Radio stations. You will liaison between the various departments (buying, planning, account services, production). To be successful in this role the candidate needs to be highly detail-oriented, accurate, organized, have effective written & oral communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
• Coordinate with Buying and Account teams in order to seamlessly schedule and traffic all spots, manage expectations, timelines and requirements for special requests
• Create and manage AD-ID's for all creative and potential creative, revise as needed
• Prepare and send instructions/rotation schedules to stations for TV and Radio campaigns, revisions as necessary
• Facilitate clearances of broadcast materials -- includes submission of Scripts/Storyboards, Rough Cuts and Final Spots via ThinkTV platform
• Coordinate Distribution and Closed Captioning of TV creative to stations
• Distribute Radio creative to stations directly
• Process distribution invoices for payment, and track yearly budgets
• Talent renewal estimating. Process various reports to TPS for TV, Radio, and OLV creative talent payments.
• Track various talent information and cycle dates
Skills & Experience:
• Experience in Broadcast traffic
• Excellent attention to detail & process driven
• Highly organized & able to meet deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
• Ability to work independently
• Strong record-keeping abilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.). Experience working with MediaOcean software is an asset.
To be considered for the position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Innocean Worldwide Canada
Broadcast Traffic Manager