ROLE: Integrated Designer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding global creative services agency with a twist: we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic, fast-paced, solutions-focused start-up environment that brings client and agency closer together to co-create more effective and efficient work.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an integrated designer who has experience working in creative agencies with teams of creatives to work on-site for one of OLIVER’s high profile clients AXA. You will be working at the very heart of your client’s organisation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- To be responsible for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution.
- To develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the client’s marketing strategy to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact on members
- To pitch creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
- To oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
You’ll be an enthusiastic designer with a portfolio that demonstrates your creativity and your passion for design. Your folio will include examples of creating and building responsive HTML emails. You will be used to working in a faced-paced environment and delivering design to a very high standard.
You’ll be a great team player with a client-centric focus, and will possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships. You’ll be confident in your abilities, with a solution-focused mindset, and you will be able to work under your own initiative, whilst effectively managing workload and client timescales.
You will be…
- Someone that is comfortable working in a fast-paced changing client environment, with the confidence in bringing your own innovative ideas and creativity to projects whilst working to design guidelines.
- A passionate and enthusiastic creative, with a focus on attention to detail and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A designer with an aptitude to learn new software and programs efficiently and effectively.
- Self-motivated, working with little supervision.
- A collaborative team player that is driven and proactive.
- A good communicator and lateral thinker.
- A solid working knowledge, and experience of designing, building and testing responsive HTML emails. This is a must.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Strong Adobe CC skills (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, XD).
- The ability to undertake print and art-working based jobs, such as working with interactive PDFs.
- Conceptual illustration skills who can create bespoke vector graphics.
- Experience with Animate and After Effects is an advantage.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills across all levels of business and proven experience of managing multiple concurrent projects with conflicting deadlines.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- A passion for design and conception.
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from concept through to completion.
- Consistent record of taking on, interpreting and delivering design projects within agreed deadlines.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent experience working closely with clients during kick-off.
- Confident in bringing your own innovative ideas and creativity to projects whilst working to design guidelines.
- Strong client liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Effectively organising and prioritising workloads to manage client delivery whilst simultaneously influencing clients with your own ideas and conceptual creativity.
- Retouching experience and skills to mid-level.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they’re different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand’s organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, adidas, BMW, Post Office and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes global content agency Adjust your Set, design, experience and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Ambition – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
Imagination –you identify a range of solutions to problems
Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others
Learning - you have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients an those around you
Results – you accept responsibility for your actions
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com