ROLE: Integrated Designer
LOCATION: adidas, Amsterdam
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is to work on(near)site at the European headquarters for adidas in Amsterdam. This exciting production team works across all of their categories including Originals, Football, Running, and everything else.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
You will work on a variety of different digital and print projects predominantly spanning across social, newsletter and website/app content, as well as OOH. You will be working with the Design Director to create masters from existing tool kits, but are also able to come up with new ideas and solutions, As we foster a close working relationship with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
You will be working across many different categories, producing design to the client’s brief and exacting standards. You will need to proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quality and consistency.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Production design experience with Visual Arts BS/BA degree a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution
- Experience working in an advertising agency; sports and lifestyle category is a plus
- Cross channel experience; OOH, Press, Digital Display, Social, Email, Website.
- A solid understanding of channel best practices, especially Social.
- Experience working with multi-language deliverables
- A mindset that thrives in fast paced environment, with high volumes of activity
- A passion for detail and craft
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Sketch
- Confident in working within content management systems and creating newsletter templates
- Experience in HTML coding, Adobe After Effects and PowerPoint is a plus
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Benefits of the adidas office:
- Free use of onsite gym
- Discounted clothes/shoes
- Onsite restaurant
- Easily accessible from Biljmer Arena station.
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
To apply please click here
Fixed Term Contract (6 months)