ROLE: Digital Designer
LOCATION: London, EC1R
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based in their offices. OLIVER has partnered with one of the biggest sports brand to build an in-house agency that will deliver the highest quality work across all consumer facing content including ATL, BTL and digital creation and adaption.
A strong understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
The ideal candidate will be someone with good foundations in both print and digital, but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects, as this requirement grows. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 3 years experience. The role is fast paced and responsive working across multiple different projects and clients within the Oliver organisation.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, the client has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. Come be a part of shaping the future together.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for creation, adapting, resizing, reworking of creative social content, CRM newsletter, online and digital (social, banners, eCom)
- Proactively monitor output quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Effectively manage projects within agreed timescales.
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team.
- Look for ways to develop new design within the guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT AT THIS ROLE
- Accurate and consistency of creative output quality delivered on time.
- Collaboration and professional relationship with creative, account and project team.
- Every project produced is of the highest quality and delivered on time.
- Impact beyond the assignment.
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a must
- Experience in After Effect is an advantage.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and meticulous attention to details
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and highly organized
- Passion for sports brands or experience with sports brands is a huge benefit
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
Fixed Term Contract