We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Project Manager to join Team True.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a go-getting Senior Project Manager to get their teeth into a new challenge. As one of our team of client facing Project Managers you are responsible for the successful delivery of a range of digital projects.
Collaboration is our by-word, and you’ll be working closely with our account, strategy, creative, media and technology teams, and, of course, our clients. It’ll be your job to ensure that projects are delivered to time and budget, from initial specification and planning to final testing and delivery.
At True, we set the bar high. A Senior Project Manager is a creative and strategic thinker – someone the whole team can rely on to know every aspect of a project. You’ll need to be a natural leader and a swift problem-solver, with a keen eye for commercial detail.
Key skills and experience
- 3 to 5 years experience delivering digital design & build projects within an agency environment.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, manage resources and scheduling and run team meetings.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and demands.
- Experience of working with content management systems.
- Good understanding of core digital technologies.
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms.
- Ability to prioritise your own and others workload.
If those are all strengths you value and exhibit every day, we’d love to hear from you.
Please get in touch with Laura.
Senior Project Manager