Let me introduce A Million Ads. We personalize digital audio advertising at scale. Combining creativity in the production process with a data-savvy platform, we can deliver the best ad at the right time for every user. Our ads are more context-aware and relevant to the listener and so they outperform the typical generic alternative.
In just four years, we’ve delivered 300+ campaigns across Europe and the US for brands like Deliveroo, Adidas and Virgin. We’re working with all the major ad agencies and are partnered with Spotify, Pandora, Acast and Global Radio. Right now we’re deploying our personalization engine across music streaming, internet radio and podcasting. Next up is video!
Our personalized ads are now heard by hundreds of millions of people around the world. We have reached this scale so quickly by partnering with the biggest and brightest across the market: publishers, sales houses, DSPs, SSPs and other ad-tech platforms.
The role of the Partnerships Manager is to take on, own and nurture these relationships in order to increase activity with them and therefore revenue.
This role is part sales, part relationships, working from an existing set of contacts but growing out a network of relationships from there. Relationships are two way, of course, so we need to both increase the scope and scale of each partnership as well as serving them better.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- adopt and grow the relationships we already have with the key decision makers and influencers across our exciting set of partners
- grow incremental and new revenue opportunities (and be compensated accordingly)
- spend quality time with our partner teams to: understand their needs and requirements; get early signs of client work; seek out product feature ideas and requirements; gather first-hand feedback. Simply: keep you ear to the ground!
- constantly review the landscape to identify opportunities with partners that can add value
- work with the sales teams to find opportunities and give them the intelligence they need to maximize opportunities
You need to have had at least three years of proven sales or business development experience within the digital advertising sector. It’s important that you can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the industry, competitor products, third-party technologies, the programmatic landscape, data vendors and market trends.
You will be client facing but will also work in-depth with our sales, creative and engineering teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
This role is based at our HQ in Central London with plenty of travel.
If you are passionate and driven, get in touch now.
A Million Ads
Permanent - Full Time