Hello there! We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading music agencies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. Our mission? To help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in a while.
Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning. MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000: since then we have proudly sprinkled our melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands.
Do you like to kill bills and invoices? Well, we might have some unfinished business for you. If you trust numbers and they trust you back, you may be the superhero we're looking for. MassiveMusic London is currently on the lookout for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to help manage the financial administration and office of our Shoreditch location, whilst also providing PA support to the Managing Director.
‘Problem solver’ is your middle name: you are resourceful and have great organisational and administration skills, including that (eagle) eye for detail. Handling a number of different tasks at the same time? Pfff, easy like Sunday morning.
Your positive energy precedes you when you enter the room. People are naturally drawn to the awesome human being that you are thanks to your empathy and friendly, well-presented appearance.
Skills and Requirements
· You worked as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role before
· You have experience with accounting software (Xero and/or Quickbooks Online is a plus)
· You excel at MS Excel (spreadsheets, charts and financial functions included)
· You have good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
· You know your way around a Mac, Google Docs, and have finger blurring typing skills
· Your time-management skills are so impressive they would make a ghost go pale
· Preferably you have a higher education or financial administration qualification
· Music is important to you – you know the difference between Eno and Emo
· Already worked in the advertising or branding scene? Oef, we’re hyperventilating
Detailed Responsibilities: Financial Administration
· Creating and processing invoices like a pro – dollar dollar bill y’all
· Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Daily banking and bank statement reconciliation
· Processing and payment of staff expenses
· Assisting the company accountants in the preparation of monthly management accounts
· Managing monthly payroll, producing payslips and making monthly PAYE payments
· Assisting the company accountants with preparation of annual reports
· With the Managing Director and CFO, improve financial controls and internal processes
any other duties as requested by the Managing Director and/or CFO
Detailed Responsibilities: HR Administration
· Support for recruitment process, employment contracts and pension enrollment
· Maintaining a log of employees’ annual leave and sickness
· Administration and recording of staff training and development schemes
Detailed Responsibilities: General Administration
· Managing the company and MD’s diaries and assist with booking appointments
· Manage the general company email account (occasionally sending cat gifs is ok)
· Manage all company travel arrangements
· Researching and booking venues for meetings and events
Detailed Responsibilities: Office Management
· Making sure the office runs smoothly, efficiently and is kept presentable
· Answering the phone, meeting and looking after visiting clients and talent
· Liaising with external companies (Eg. local council, security, cleaning, contractors)
· Ordering and maintaining office supplies (nobody knows where all paper clips go)
· Assistance in maintaining the office IT systems
· Managing incoming and outgoing deliveries
Full-time (min. 30 hours). 12-month contract leading to renewal or permanent.
What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development and spiritual fulfilment. But if you insist on monetary reward too, then we can talk about our competitive financial package and bonus scheme. Oh and, how could we forget, you get an international bunch of remarkable musically infused individuals to work with.
If after reading this you find yourself singing “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?”, that’s probably a sign you are our next queen or king. Please send an email with ‘FINANCE & OFFICE MANAGER 2019’ as a subject line to email@example.com and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of why you think you’d be the best choice for the role.
Exciting summer summer summertime ahead.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Based on experience
Finance & Office Manager
12 Months to Perm