We’re a creative production house specialising in audio & digital content, part of the SNK Publishing Group, which includesRed Apple Creative,Red Apple AdvertisingandSNK Studios.
Our digital work includes the website design and build, campaign microsites, product development, social campaigns & content, Spotify interactive experiences, rich media units and web banners, animation.
In the last few years we’ve ticked some pretty cool boxes:
- We’ve built up an amazingly talented team who deliver exceptional projects for our clients every single day (there were eight of us four years ago, we’re more than 50 now!).
- We’re one of Spotify’s preferred creative & production partners.
- We have a solid pool of clients who we love working with - and who love working with us.
- Our audio facility is now 11 studios, including one of the few certified Dolby Atmos suites in central London.
- We’re a UK-based company but we also have a team in New York, which has enabled us to expand our offering into new territories and markets.
We’re a mix of arty, geeky, techy, creative types who deliver exceptional products for our clients every single day. We’re continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and we always celebrate our successes along the way… we love an excuse for a party!
We’ve done a lot of things that we’re really proud of but we have no intention of slowing down, so we’re now looking for a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join our Digital team in London.
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves… and each other.
We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers (meat, veggie and vegan).
We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're people pleasers. We're all very different and we love that about our team.
We praise each other and recognise achievements. We like going to the pub.
We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed.
We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone special, someone who is able to come in and own the entire area of developing new & existing business and marketing for our digital team.
Your role is to identify clients, pitch relevant case studies, oversee pitches, help the senior team service clients, and maintain relationships with clients moving forwards.
This is a crucial role, as you will be the face of the digital team. You’ll need to reflect our values, understand who are, what do and who we do it for.
You are already successful in a similar role having worked in a digital Business Development position for 3 - 5 years. Even if not working in a marketing role at present, you will have had enough exposure to marketing to be able to oversee the entire marketing operation of our digital offering too, leaning on internal and external creative and production resources where needed.
You have a proven track record of winning clients, accounts and projects, which speaks for itself. Solid communication, networking and negotiation skills are a must, and you’ll be targeted and judged on your successes.
You are a team player, a real people person, with a big personality and the drive to succeed. Clients will love you, and your colleagues will get a massive buzz when working with you.
You’ll report to our Global Digital Director, contributing to our growth strategy, but will be given plenty of free reign to use your initiative to drive this area of our business forward - so expect to be challenged to come up with your approach to delivering on your objectives.
You keep up to date with what’s going on in digital advertising - and you’re happy to put your opinions forward in blogs, seminars and events.
You have experience of working in a creative sales environment as you will be expected to identify opportunities, nurture new client relationships and grow revenue. You’ll embrace the new business element of the role, going over and above to exceed expectations, hit targets and forge new client relationships that will benefit both our team and the client for years to come.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- Develop prospective client lists
- Contribute to a growth strategy for the department
- Develop our marketing campaign strategy across all our channels
- Devise and present these ideas and strategies back to the wider team
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients.
- Produce monthly business plans with 3/6/12 month forecasts to maximise client opportunities.
- Achieve revenue targets by promoting our services to new clients and deliver YOY growth.
- Keep internal CRM systems up to date with details of new and ongoing prospects
- Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in digital and how they apply to our clients, our offering and the creative & production process.
- Brief our creatives to bring your marketing strategy to life
- Ensure our brand website is updated with relevant case studies
- Oversee all marketing output, writing and proofreading creative copy
- Coordinate internal marketing & communicate strategy to other teams
- Monitoring performance of all marketing
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Liaise with external marketing, SEO and PR partners
- Enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and update industry knowledge.
- Great communication & negotiation skills.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- A positive mental attitude. We are a close team that works hard and plays hard together.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- A proven track record in generating new business.
- To be confident in leading conversations and presentations in person, on the phone and online.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- To be a social butterfly, this is not a job for shrinking violets.
- 3-5 years experience in a digital Business Development or Marketing capacity.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Subsidised Bupa Medical Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent.
- Great client roster
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday
- A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
- Part of a growing business with offices in London and New York.
Please apply with the subject header “Digital Business Development & Marketing Manager, London” before 31st May 2019.
Please tell us why you want to join us and how you’d add value to our team. Include your CV and salary expectations too.
No agencies please, we already have preferred partners.
Red Apple Creative
Digital Business Development & Marketing Manager
Perm, full time