Seeking a Senior Post Production Producer who will ensure that all elements of the production process align to produce top-quality, profitable projects that meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
· Having a good working knowledge of all production and post-production processes, to be able to effectively bid jobs, manage artists, draw up schedules and foresee potential problems within a production. You must be responsive and supportive, and have the ability to problem-solve to find solutions to our clients’ needs
· You will be responsible for individual project schedules, ensuring that projects have the resources required to be completed on time and with the correct skill set allocated to them. Raising conflicts with production team and finding solutions where necessary.
· Ensuring all your projects are carried out to the appropriate technical and creative standard and that they are managed on schedule and budget, whilst ensuring the client’s brief and expectations are met.
· Ensuring productions are adequately staffed and sourcing freelancers. Outsourcing and quality-checking freelancers and suppliers; staying one step ahead by maintaining great relationships and building a base of reliable contacts to have key recruits on standby.
· Being a proactive team player, able to lead and drive projects from concept to closure, ensuring that standard processes and procedures are followed.
· Reviewing and approving Client POs, SOWS, Contracts and NDAs. Ensuring that accounting has all pertinent information to create invoices and send to the appropriate people. Organizing job folders so that all client billing is reflected for each of your projects.
· Being an excellent relationship builder. You will be expected to forge and nurture strong strategically-beneficial client and industry relationships.
· 7+ years professional experience and knowledge in post-production, TV or film industry.
· A keen interest and understanding of photography, live action, design, animation, motion, VFX and Print workflow and related practices.
· Experience with live action shoots and a thorough understanding of live action budgeting, scheduling and production techniques.
· Vast experience as a team leader and working directly with clients and directors.
· A good knowledge of project management systems and procedures.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
· A practical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Flame, Design, CG Workflow etc.
Taylor James ltd
Senior Post Production Producer