We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented and motivated Production Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will maintain production schedules as well as handle a variety of other tasks from bidding through delivery that ensure productions run smoothly.
In addition to being a highly-organised multitasker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the following skills are a must:
· Familiarity with all aspects of production to facilitate effective communication
· Superb organizational skills and time management
· Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
· Talent for anticipating needs
· Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing
· Keen interest and understanding of CGI, Photography, Design & Print workflow and related practices
· Understanding of live-action shoots, planning and production techniques
· Experience working directly with clients/directors
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Practical understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
· Willingness and ability to travel for work-related events.
· Support the Production team in the fluid running of the department, including note taking at various meetings and undertaking thorough follow up.
- Ability to assist artists with resourcing and tasks when their project manager is not there
- Provide telephone coverage; take messages and direct calls
- Aid in holding and booking freelancers, negotiating rates, bookings, payroll set up and paperwork
- Organize and maintain the Production calendar
- Organize catering and provide hospitality during agency and client visits
- Oversee all staff is efficiently entering and submitting timesheets
- Be proactive team player to help Project Managers to drive projects from concept to closure, ensuring that standard processes and procedures are followed
- Liaising among different departments keeping lines of communication open and Production Department updated on work status on a daily basis
- Use Sales and bidding software to input and update opportunities, bids, new client contacts and to monitor the development of any project throughout its lifecycle