We’re looking for an Equipment Manager to be responsible for all equipment related facilities within the studio. Responsible for maintaining and servicing equipment, you will be in close co-ordination with all departments shoot related to include production, film, photographic and digital. Experience in studio lighting department or equipment rental house is necessary.
- Managing studio lighting and camera equipment to include, Profoto, Briese, Arri, Kino Flo, Hasselblad, Leica etc.
- Maintain all lighting and grip equipment to a high level at all times.
- Managing deliveries and collections to and from the studio.
- Keep an optimum level of equipment in the studio.
- Be on trend with new technology and update kit where necessary
- Establish good relationships with rental houses and suppliers.
- Check the shoots have all the equipment required, liasing with production teams.
- Check all the equipment is logged in and out for each shoot on CHEQROOM system
- Test all lights, heads and packs after shoots so equipment is shoot ready
- Make sure all relevant equipment is PAT tested and meets all H&S regulations on set.
- Ensure equipment is packed and stored correctly in house and on location.
- Organise delivery routes for shoots.
- Manage routine maintenance and upgrade schedules
- Build long term relations with hire companies and equipment distributors.
- Monitor the amount of hireable items for budget control.
- Research prices for hireable and purchase equipment.
- Keep track of purchases, invoices.
- Liaise with senior staff regarding any complaints and suggestions
- Improve the client experience at the studio.
- Maintain and develop rental systems for internal, external and 3rd party use.
- Provide reporting and analysis of usage for volume use and future investment
- Improve workflow for film and photo teams.
- Increase level of training available to staff with equipment.
- Create a positive working environment.
Email: email@example.com with ‘Your Name – Equipment Manager’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, and brief cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Dependent on Experience
Rankin Photography Ltd