Award winning production company Rattling Stick are looking for a Head of Production to join their talented and ambitious production team.
In this role you will be an integral cog to the company and will oversee all of the UK productions from initial brief to delivery.
You will work closely with Rattling Stick’s management, and the ideal candidate will have considerable production company experience at producer or senior PM level.
- Oversee all productions that Rattling Stick produce, on varying scale of budget.
- Executive producing productions where needed
- Overseeing all company pitches, working closely with the client through out the process
- Attending meetings with all directors on the roster as needed
- Co ordinating treatments with both the director and producer
- Allocation of internal staff on productions , and management of freelancers
- Improving production systems already established, updating spreadsheets and rates as necessary
- Taking overall responsibility for health and safety and human resources
- Overseeing all junior staff, and mentoring when needed
- Contracting staff
- Carrying out informal and formal staff appraisals
- Updating the company of changes in the industry that would have an affect on production
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role or as a senior producer / PM
- Enthusiasm and great organisation
- Hands on production experience
- Good motivator
- Commitment to the job
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to budget and maintain budgets
Salary: Competitive, and based on experience
All applicants should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , subject “HOP”
Head of Production