Red Apple Creative/Advertising
We are an agency with audio at our core.
We work with brands who want to do audio properly and help other agencies who don’t have in-house specialists. We’re also Spotify’s creative partner.
We have our own in-house studios and an amazing team of specialists who work across everything audio:
- -Radio and Spotify commercials-3D audio creative
- -Audio media planning and buying (Traditional, Digital and -Programmatic)
- -Immersive audio experiences
We’re part of the SNK Publishing Group, which includes Red Apple Creative, Red Apple Advertising and SNK Studios.
In the last few years our team has doubled, doubled and then doubled again. We’ve extended our audio facility to 11 studios, including one of the few certified Dolby Atmos suites in central London. And we opened a office in New York so we can expand our offering into new territories.
We’re a mix of arty, geeky, techy, creative types who deliver exceptional products for our clients every single day. We’re continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and we always celebrate our successes along the way… we love an excuse for a party!
We’re really proud of what we’ve achieved so far but we’re not stopping there, as we’re now looking for an Account Manager to join us.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other.
We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers (meat, veggie and vegan).
We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe audio. We're people pleasers. We're all very different and we love that about our team.
We praise each other and recognise achievements. We like going to the pub.
We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed.
We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
You love audio and have a background in the advertising industry, having either worked for a media or creative agency, a media owner or an audio platform for over two years.
You’re an excellent account manager and all rounder who will be adaptable depending on the project or client. You might be working on a brief with a creative client in the morning and then pitching a long term media plan in the afternoon.
You are a team player and a real people person, so clients will love you. You’ll understand what our clients’ needs are, then work with internal teams to be able to deliver solutions for them.
You’ll be comfortable working in a creative sales environment as you’ll develop these key client relationships. You’ll embrace the business element of the role, hitting targets and spotting new opportunities.
You’re confident, outgoing, proactive and you’re comfortable presenting proposals back to our clients. You’re a social butterfly and enjoy building long term relationships with clients and colleagues.
You’ll have a proven track record of client satisfaction, increasing revenue year-on-year and making a positive difference to the company. You keep up to date with what’s going on in the audio industry and you’re happy to put your opinions forward in blogs, seminars and events.
You’re ambitious, talented and keen to take your audio career to the next level. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- -Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels
- -Achieve revenue targets by promoting our services to existing clients and deliver YOY growth
- -Interpret briefs, collate a response and present back to the client
- -Deliver exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of briefs and proposals.
- -To talk confidently and knowledgeably about audio
- -To produce monthly business plans with 3/6/12 month forecasts to maximise client opportunities
- -Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent
- -Keep internal CRM systems up to date
- -Analyse campaign data and providing campaign analysis during and post campaign
- -Keep abreast of the latest developments in audio and how they apply to our clients or the production process.
- -A love for audio.
- -Highly organised
- -Great communication skills
- -Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- -A positive mental attitude. We are a close team that works hard and plays hard together
- -Ambition to take our growing company to the next level
- -A proven track record in hitting revenue targets
- -To be confident in leading conversations and presentations in person, on the phone and online
- -To be a social butterfly, this is not a job for shrinking violets
- -+2 years advertising industry experience
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- -Experience of working in the audio industry.
- -Fluency in other languages.
Salary & Benefits
- - Competitive salary and bonus scheme (OTE, an additional 20% of annual salary)
- -Subsidised Bupa Medical Care
- -Cycle to work scheme
- -Relaxed working environment
- -Great client roster
- -A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
- -Part of a growing business with offices in London and New York.
Please apply with the subject header “Account Manager”
Tell us why you’d like to join us and how you’d add brilliance to our team.
Previous applicants welcome.
No agencies please.
Red Apple Creative
Perm, full time