You'll be working with our Production and Creative team to ensure the journey from concept to bringing it to life through film, runs smoothly. As a Producer and Team Leader, you should have a deep understanding for the creative process from inception to delivery. You know how to work with agencies and direct to client to drive concepts for campaigns across all channels, with emphasis on creative production and great communication. You’re a strong people manager who knows how to influence people and manage difficult situations.
Alongside our commercial work, our thriving ‘Studio’ approach is the backbone of our company, providing a Studio Producer with the opportunity to work closely with our in house filmmakers to provide innovative solutions for our long standing clients - truly a people person, you’ll love being an integral part of the Progress team.
The role is full time, based in Brighton with regular working hours. However, on-location working and flexibility around working days/time is expected depending on production need and schedule.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of production experience, strong interpersonal skills and ambition to grow with the company. The right individual will have a positive energy and passion for production and provide strong attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the end to end production process, acting as a positive conduit between our creative team and clients
- Reviewing & negotiating Production budgets & schedules
- Identifying new ways of working & contribute to effective implementation
- Trouble shooting issues that arise from producers/freelancers/suppliers
- Accurate budgeting, forecasting, risk management and production planning, all in a demanding and changing environment
- Extensive experience managing all elements of video production covering budgets in the range from £500 - £80k , timings, pre- and post - production.
- Experience leading production of creative campaigns, from idea to delivery, in a creative agency, entertainment or advertising environment.
- Great project and people management skills
- Solutions oriented person with excellent trouble-shooting skills
- A track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Highly organised and a process oriented mindset
- Well versed in negotiation with external suppliers and freelancers
- High levels of energy and drive
- A sense of humour and a pragmatic outlook
We give you:
- A super talented team of creatives
- A lively studio in the heart of Brighton
- A varied and exciting client base and daily routine
About the Company
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve looked at us as a company and are as passionate about our ethos and output before applying.
Starting salary from £25k and dependent on experience and level of responsibility. Applications from more experienced candidates with additional skills are encouraged.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, visit progressfilmco.uk and follow via @ProgressFimCo to find out more about us. Please send CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Progress Film Company