Spindle, a multi-award winning creative production
studio, is seeking a special talent for a newly created Sales role.
Based out of our London office 2-3 days per week, you will work closely with our EP’s and Directors to find and secure new and exciting opportunities with agencies, brands and platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Generate and drive sales opportunities within agencies, brands and platforms for our studio and roster of Directors.
· Arrange and host presentations about Spindle and its roster of Directors in an enthusiastic and natural way.
· Represent the brand by being passionate and knowledgeable about the industry and the work Spindle produces.
· Compile and create Director reels.
· Develop and manage relationships with clients, creatives and producers.
· Collect and maintain sales and contact information, and present updates back to the Spindle team.
Skills and Experience
· Self motivated, positive and a load of natural hustle.
· Industry experience in a similar role and proven track record of success.
· Existing agency contacts is imperative.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multitask and manage your time effectively.
· Highly organised.
· Experience updating websites and running social media channels.
· A keen eye for young and developing Director talent.
Salary and commission package based on experience. Start date is immediate.
Please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com with subject: “Sales”