About the role
We're looking for two Senior Account Manager who are excellent at client servicing with a highly organised and detailed approach. The ideal candidate will come with heaps of experience and will be a strong communicator, able to write creative briefs and lead projects through strategy and creative with ease. They should have strong financial acumen and have experience managing projects with large budgets. Working with cross agency teams on briefs will come easy and you'll have experience working on integrated campaigns (particularly shopper and experiential).
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to stick to tight timings
- A thorough understanding of the production & creative management process
- Previous experience of working on sampling activity with big retailers
- Sampling experience would also be an advantage
- Good budget management experience and comfortable with finance and tracking spend on projects
What we can offer you…
Joining RPM you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including, Season Ticket Loan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym Memberships, Free Breakfast and Snacks and many more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations and where possible a link to your portfolio.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.
Senior Account Manager (1 x Shopper 1 x Experiential)
Account Manager, Account Director