Mr.Frank is a bespoke film production company, based in Amsterdam. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes production and already knows the ropes, as you’ll be jumping straight in and managing film projects immediately.
You overseeing all aspects of production, from the initial pitch to the final delivery. Developing concepts with creatives, sourcing actors and locations, and building and maintaining professional relations should all be second-nature to you – we need you to hit the ground running and get straight to work. Experience in tackling a broad range of project types (both commercial and ‘creative’) is essential, as are superb communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a rapidly growing production company, working with international clients and major brands. No two days are alike, and we can guarantee you a dynamic and rewarding professional environment, with the coolest office in town.
Most importantly, you should love all aspects of filmmaking and be a natural team player.
- Working closely with our production team and network of directors
- Overseeing film projects, from conception to completion.
- Liaising with clients.
- Creating pitches, treatments, shot lists, callsheets etc.
- Determining and source the best professional crew and cast for each project.
- Managing film shoots, making sure everything runs smoothly, on time, and on budget.
- Experience working in film production (2+ years).
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Exceptional time management and cool under pressure
- Established professional network.
- Dutch language skills.
- Knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop.
- Driving licence.
If you think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship, send us an email atand be sure to include your portfolio.
See you in the studio!