Absolute Post require a Colour Assist / Technical Operator to work within the busy MCR department, with a strong focus on assisting the colour suites. The roll involves all aspects of MCR work over a seven day shift pattern.
This roll would suit someone highly motivated to ensure their future in colour grading, has experience with colour technologies and wrangling data and understands Post Production workflows through a history of working in an MCR department.
Skills and Requirements
- An in depth knowledge of Da Vinci Resolve.
- knowledge of camera shoot formats.
- conform experience from edls referencing offlines.
- experience setting up projects for grade and live assisting the colourist during client attended sessions, in rrendering finished projects and applying grades to extra shots.
- A knowledge of transcoding technologies and world Transmission specifications.
- Strong QC knowledge to ensure the highest quality of final products reaching clients and broadcasters.
- A problem solving ability to ensure tight deadlines are always met and clients are happy.
- Excellent communication skills, liaising with editors and producers within and without the company to ensure the smooth running of sessions and Post workflows.
Please send your CV and cover letter with a guide to salary expectations
Colour Assist / Technical Operator
Colourist/TK, Machine Room