Progress is a contemporary film studio making commercials, content, branded entertainment, animation and feature-length cinema.
Housing a full time roster of directors, producers and animators working for brands worldwide, this unique company model sets us apart. At Progress, every project feeds the next, as we combine our expertise in content for brands with independently produced drama and documentary work.
To learn more about us and the way we work, visit progressfilm.co.uk and follow us on social media @ProgressFilmCo
Full time and consultancy basis positions are available.
We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive from a film and/or advertising background, with industry knowledge, a proven track record and an established roster of contacts to promote and obtain new work for our already established brand, to mould and drive our New Business initiative.
- Developing and implementing a New Business strategy, working to a fixed financial and client acquisition target per quarter.
- Working with account managers to pitch on new work, maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
- Working with other key stakeholders to develop the agency as an authority in our industry, acquiring briefs to be pitched on.
- Monitoring competitor products, adjusting strategy where necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directing staff to develop new methods to obtain new accounts.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in an advertising agency/media production environment.
- A proven track record of winning new work and establishing long term relationships with clients from a range of backgrounds.
- Powerful presentation skills.
- An innovative and proactive approach to creating a New Business strategy.
- A positive individual with energy and enthusiasm, driven by targets.
- An exceptional communicator with willingness to roll up your sleeves when needed and inspire and motivate your team.
The Progress Film Company
Business Development Executive