We are a creative studio.
We craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen.
We have been one of the global leaders in VFX for nearly 30 years with industry-leading studios in London, Amsterdam, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Bangalore, Montréal and Shanghai.
Renowned for adding visual wonder and creative expertise to the advertising, film and entertainment industries, some of our most famous projects include advertising campaigns for brands such as John Lewis, Channel 4, Sony and Nike; and blockbuster movies such as The Jungle Book and Life of Pi.
Our broad range of skill-sets include concept design, shoot supervision, 2D, 3D/CG effects, animation, design, VR, digital and experiential production, software development, colour grading and any combination of these.
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners and a range of creative solutions harnessed through teamwork. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working every day to be a part of creating some of the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager. Someone who can market MPC’s talent, creativity and passion to the wider advertising industry.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Skilled professional writer, with excellent copywriting and proof reading skills.
- Be a creative thinker and creative problem solver.
- A team player, personable and approachable.
- Previous experience in marketing (ideally advertising or PR).
- A good understanding of how brand strategy and tone-of-voice can be driven through relationships, written and visual content.
- Pro-active, forward-thinking and a self starter.
- A good communicator and able to quickly build close relationships.
- Able to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously, working to deadlines and delivering results.
- Have excellent project management, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to deliver results in a team and autonomously.
- Experience in PR would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of professional social media management would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in post-production and VFX is advantageous but not essential.
PR - priority
- Generate all MPC written content – work, awards, hires.
- Point of contact for day-to-day trade journalists & industry stakeholders.
- Generate editorial ideas and pitch press stories.
- Concept and deliver features.
- Develop and deliver profile management plan.
- Liaising with ad agencies and production companies (our clients).
- Liaising with MPC VFX producers and supervisors.
- Organisation of journalist visits/tours/lunches/catch-ups.
- Monitor and collate all MPC PR coverage, checking detail.
- Monitor competitive coverage and industry news.
- Update weekly status.
- Provide copy, links and images for internal MPC press round-up.
- Identifying breakdowns/visual content and work with Content Manager/Production on development.
- Manage and write Award submissions.
- Oversee MPC and collaborative events.
- Mail-outs – database management and generation.
- Ideas for social media content.
- Help start a blog.
- Internal marketing.
- Competitive review and assist with marketing plan development.
PR and Marketing Manager