The APCP Hosts 'Spain Seduction' at Cannes Lions 2019
Last week the The Spanish Advertising Production Association returned to Cannes Lions, International Festival of Creativity - the annual event that brings together companies and individuals from the creative industry the world over.
On Thursday, June 20th, the association celebrated with its traditional Spanish party, the Spain Seduction, in the gardens of le Grand Hotel, La Croisette. This year it brought together the leading Spanish agencies and advertisers, creatives and production companies as well as many other international attendees.
The APCP are proud of the renewed success of this year’s event and would like to thank its sponsors: La Joya, DDB, Octocamvision, Quadis Rent a Car, Valencia Film Office and Anunciantes magazine; as well as collaborators: Scopen and San Miguel and all the people who attended and once again made it all possible. The association would also like to thank The Location Guide / Focus and le Grand Hotel for their support throughout the organisation of the event.
World Producers Summit
As well as the Spain Seduction party, the APCP also had a presence at the World Producers Summit on June 19th. An exclusive meeting where 100 representatives from production companies from around the world met to exchange ideas and share information about today’s global production industry.
Each country representative explained their current situation, outlining the problems they are encountering locally, how they are managing these issues, as well as providing possible opportunities for other companies in attendance.
The creative sector is undergoing a global expansion, with more and more international agencies and clients, and that is why this type of meeting is fundamental to the industry - to not only get to know each other better but also to align a similar vision and goals.
Closing this edition of Cannes Lions, the APCP would like to sincerely congratulate all the winners. "This year Spain returned with 28 Lions and we want to give a special congratulation to our APCP production companies for their participation in the following award-winning campaigns."
- Garlic: Héroes de Hoy - DDB for the Héroes de Hoy campaign (Iberia, Correos, Telepizza, LaLiga, 11811 and Clínica Baviera): Gold and Silver in Entertainment Lions for Sport and two Silvers in Film (4).
- Tesauro: El tiempo que nos queda - Leo Burnett for Ruavieja: Gold in Creative Strategy, Silver in Social & Influencer, Silver in Creative Strategy and Bronze in Direct (4).
- Primo Content: Hidden Flag - Lola MullenLowe for FELGTB/Eldiario.es: Gold in Outdoor, Silver in PR and Silver in Brand Experience & Activation (3).
- Only 925: Scary Clown Night - Lola MullenLowe for Burger King: Silver in Creative Effectiveness (1).
- Harry: Elige Bigote - Lola MullenLowe for Pescanova: Bronze in PR (1).
- Agosto: Choose - Sra. Rushmore for el Comité Internacional de la Cruz Roja: bronze in Film (1).