Team One’s The Legacy Lab Launches Honours Program for Brand Leaders
Team One’s thought-leadership platform and consultancy The Legacy Lab has launched The Legacy Lab Honors, an annual peer-voted program recognising those rare leaders whose brands are making a lasting difference in the world.
“The commercial success enjoyed by so many brands in our Legacy Lab community is matched by equally inspiring stories of personal leadership and ambition,” said Mark Miller, founder of The Legacy Lab and chief strategy officer at Team One. “Hearing these stories gave us the idea to honour those brand leaders who inspire us with their ambition, are contributing to profound shifts in culture, and are successfully mobilising their organisation internally and externally to help create lasting change.”
Unlike conventional marketing awards, The Legacy Lab Honors will not have an open call for submissions. Rather, the program will bring together a Peer Council comprising such visionary brand leaders as:
· Christopher Gavigan, Cofounder of The Honest Company
· Craig Hatkoff, Cofounder of the Tribeca Film Festival & the Disruptor Foundation
· Herve Humler, Founding Member of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
· Toni Ko, Founder of NYX Cosmetics & PERVERSE Sunglasses
· Reshma Saujani, Founder of Girls Who Code
· Caley Cantrell, Strategy Chair at the VCU Brandcenter (Academic Advisor to the Peer Council)
This council will be tasked with selecting the two laureates: 1) a founder of a brand that has been in business for at least three years; and 2) a “re-founder” who has been leading a more established brand for at least one year.
Laureates will be recognised in two ways. First, their accomplishments will be publicly shared through contemporary media and social channels and, second, laureates will be granted a benefit to pass forward to future leaders.
Genre: PR , People , Strategy/Insight