Winners will be on display at the Creative Circle Ball on May 17th and each winner will receive a ticket to the ceremony
No rules. No limits. Cause chaos. Cause commotion. Show us your anarchic side. The Creative Circle wants to see it, as it launches this year’s Students & Young Creatives Competition.
Last year’s competition winners, Jordan Williams and Dan Mitchell, beat hundreds of entries from across the country with their entry #WorkToGetHer, and this year the Creative Circle is asking students and young creatives to rebel with purpose.
Providing the canvas for this year’s competition are Vicki Maguire, President of the Creative Circle, Mother’s Hermeti Balarin and Mr President’s Laura Jordan Bambach. Entrants are encouraged to choose one (or two, if not all three) of their posters and draw over it, paint over it, fuck it up and make it their own.
The best three posters will shown at the Creative Circle Ball on May 17th, with first place being displayed above the Roundhouse. The three winners will also receive a Creative Circle Ball ticket and welcome to come and join the UK’s creative community for the most unruly night of the year, and be able to sit for the full dinner and ceremony amongst the leading name’s in creativity.
Entries must be by individuals rather than teams and, whilst misbehaviour is encouraged, don’t break the law. Check rights on any images submitted.
The deadline for entry is Monday 8th May. Send your work to email@example.com. Don’t be late!
You can download the Examples and Competition Posters here
- Please use the Examples folder to see what sort of thing we’re expecting from you
- Please use the Competition Posters folder to choose your poster (you can choose to do one, two or all three)
- Use your chosen competition poster and create your design as a separate layer over the top, then saving your layer as a file and send to us
- The separate file that you create will be printed over the top of the existing posters in fluoro green
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- Good luck!