Geometry UK’s ECD Elspeth Lynn Named Eurobest Jury President
Geometry UK’s executive creative director Elspeth Lynn has been appointed eurobest 2019 jury president, brand experience & activation and creative eCommerce.
This summer saw Elspeth participate at the Cannes Lions Festival as juror of the Innovation Category.
Eurobest, the Cannes Lions sister festival, takes place in London in November to set the creative benchmark in Europe along with the future agenda for regional creativity.
Comments Elspeth Lynn, executive creative director, Geometry UK: “Looking forward to being president of one of the most interesting, modern and ever-changing categories at eurobest - Brand Experience, Activation and Creative eCommerce. I shall be very interested in seeing ideas for good, ideas for growth; and ideally, ideas that combine both.”
Louise Benson, VP Festivals, says: The awards recognise and celebrate exceptional creative ideas across Europe. Our remarkable line-up of jury Presidents will play an essential role in identifying stand-out work from Europe, across 23 different awards”.
She noted that the twelve jury presidents, 42% women, have been selected for unique leadership in distinct areas of expertise.
The full line-up of 2019 eurobest jury presidents 2019:
- Brand Experience & Activation and Creative eCommerce: Elspeth Lynn, Executive Creative Director, Geometry UK
- Creative Effectiveness and Creative Strategy: Amanda Feve, Chief Strategy Officer, Anomaly, The Netherlands
- Design and Industry Craft: Greg Quinton, Global Chief Creative Officer, Superunion
- Digital, Mobile and Digital Craft: Fura Johannesdottir, Chief Design Officer, EMEA, Publicis Sapient
- Entertainment: Dave Roberts, Chief Content Officer, Engine, UK
- Film, Print & Publishing and Radio & Audio: Alex Grieve, Chief Creative Officer, AMV BBDO, UK
- Film Craft: Laura Gregory, CEO / Founder, Great Guns, UK
- Healthcare: Brett O'Connor, Executive Creative Director, VCCP Health, UK
- Innovation and Creative Data: Mathias Wikström, Executive Creative Director, RBK, Sweden
- Media: Mark Murray Jones, Chief Strategy Officer, EMEA, OMD
- Outdoor and Direct: Chacho Puebla, Chief Creative Officer, Western Europe & LATAM, MullenLowe Group
The winners will be announced on 9th December 2019.