AboutTracks & Fields is the largest European platform for synch licensing. We are active in Germany, USA, France, Poland, Russia, and Hungary (and more regions to come) and our clients are the world's leading brands, film productions and advertising agencies. With a young, yet experienced team we strive to become the #1 contact for both, artists around the world as well as all companies that need music for their films.
What do we offer?
- gain experience in the media business, especially music licensing
- contact to artists, labels, publishers
- young and dynamic team in the center of Berlin-Kreuzberg
What will your tasks be?
- you are one of our ears to keep up to dat with fresh music, you permanently search and discover the best new music around the globe
- you get in touch with the artists and help them if they have questions concerning the platform
- you support our team with your music expertise and targeted searches in incoming projects
What kind of person are we looking for?
- highly interested in music and synch licensing
- precise judgement of songs for advertising and film use
- diligent and precise in your work
- communicative, self-confident
- able to independently follow your tasks
- fluent in English (preferable also another major language)
- familiar with social networks, internet research, and the usual office software programs
- first experience in the media industry is a plus
How to apply:
- Please send 3 links to three songs from unknown artists that in your opinion would work with a commercial for a car model (does not need to be an existing commercial)
- send your CV and cover letter as pdf attachments (no word files) to: jobs - at - tracksandfields.com
- use "music scout" in the subject line
Tracks & Fields
Music Scouting & Label relations Intern